Want to know how you can maximize your efforts when it comes to social justice, equity, inclusion and diversity? Darryl Mobley believes we need to answer the question “What problem are you trying to solve?” Once you can determine the answer to that question, get working. In this episode Darryl and I talk about ideas and issues that affect both large and small businesses. We get into the issues and offer the solutions, such as, what do you do as a small business owner to attract a more diverse clientele? You don’t want to miss this episode
You can find Darryl L. Mobley at Catapult Leaders – https://catapultleaders.com/.
Enjoyed this episode? Don’t forget to Download, Rate & Share to help more people find this podcast – Also leave a review for a chance to be Shouted Out in a future episode!
Looking for Sedie? Here are a few places we can connect:
- Help support my work by become a patron over at Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sedruolamaruska
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedruolamaruska/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sedruola/
- Website: http://sedruolamaruska.com
- Facebook: Sedruola Maruska (limited)