Karen Arrington is an award-winning author, women’s empowerment expert + global philanthropist + winner of a NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work. Over the past 20 years, Karen has helped over 1,000 women step into powerful careers in media, business, medicine + law — transcending hardship, abuse + financial limitations, and transforming their lives + communities.
In this conversation Karen and I talk about why the Miss Black USA pageant is important, how we need more Black role models and what it means to be a Black woman in America. We also talk about pizza and why we all need to travel to Milan. Young Black women are encouraged to listen.
Links for Karen and mentions in the episode:
- Your Next Level Life Book: https://bookshop.org/a/11079/9781642500325
- Instagram: Karen Arrington (@karen_arrington) • Instagram photos and videos
- Facebook: https://bookshop.org/a/11079/9781642500325
- Twitter: Karen Arrington (@Karen_Arrington) / Twitter
- Miss Black USA Pageant: https://www.missblackusa.org/
Hey, remember to listen to the private podcast “Discover Your Social Power”
Enjoyed this episode? Don’t forget to Review, Rate, & Share to help more people find us – Also come be a patron!
Ready to cultivate a culture that’s Equitable and Inclusive and attract and maintain the Diversity you’re looking for? Great! Connect with me in the links below and let’s get to know each other.
Here are a few places we can connect:
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sedruolamaruska
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedruolamaruska/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sedruola/
- Website: http://sedruolamaruska.com/work-with-sedie
- Facebook: Sedruola Maruska (limited)