When Henry J. Noel came to America he didn’t know what to expect. He didn’t know where his journey would lead but he came looking for an opportunity to grow and raise a family. He’s now Dr. Henry J. Noel, Sr, Professor Emeritus, father of 5, grandfather of 6. In this conversation he reflects on the Immigrant journey and what it means.
Enjoyed this episode? Don’t forget to Download, Rate & Share to help more people find this podcast – Also leave a review for a chance to be Shouted Out in a future episode!
Looking for Sedie? Here are a few places we can connect:
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sedruolamaruska
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedruolamaruska/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sedruola/
- Website: http://sedruolamaruska.com
- Facebook: Sedruola Maruska (limited)