We are sexual beings. What comes up for us when we confront that is the idea that sexuality is only about what’s between our legs and what we do with it. Dr. Tracie Gilbert wants us to know it’s so much more than that. She wants us to own every part of what it means to be a sexual being. In this conversation Dr. Tracie and Sedie talk about generational trauma, getting back to our collective roots and having conversations to move us beyond the shame and simplification of what it means to be sexual or sexy.
To find out more about Dr. Tracie Gilbert, please follow her on these platforms:
Podcast: T. S. O. B.–The Sex Ed Of Blackfolk (tsobpodcast.com)
Enjoyed this episode? Don’t forget to Download, Rate & Share to help more people find this podcast – Also leave a review for a chance to be Shouted Out in a future episode!
Looking for Sedie? Here are a few places we can connect:
- Help support my work by become a patron over at Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sedruolamaruska
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedruolamaruska/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sedruola/
- Website: http://sedruolamaruska.com
- Facebook: Sedruola Maruska (limited)