Dr. Gena Cox is an organizational psychologist whose executive clients want to make a positive difference regarding diversity and inclusion but are tentative about treading into unfamiliar and seemingly unforgiving, terrain.
Gena and I get into a great conversation about our optimism for the future, having a side hustle, and why we’re always talking about race! You don’t want to miss this final interview for Season 1 and 2021 of Diversity Dish. You won’t be disappointed.
Links for Dr. Gena Cox and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Feels Human: Feels Human, Inc.
- LinkedIn: Gena Cox, PhD, PCC – Founder / CEO – Feels Human. Inc. | LinkedIn
- “Profit First For Minority Business Enterprises” by Susanne Mariga: https://bookshop.org/a/11079/9781735775906
- Episode with Nike Anani on Generational Wealth: https://diversity-dish.simplecast.com/episodes/ep-33-reversing-generational-poverty-through-generational-wealth
Diversitydish.com – How can I be of service?
Other places you can find resources and help support my work:
- Patreon / Discovery Den: https://www.patreon.com/sedruolamaruska
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedruolamaruska/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sedruola/
- Website: http://sedruolamaruska.com/work-with-sedie
- Facebook: Sedruola Maruska (limited)