Michelle Mercier is a Business Strategy Coach, founder of the Surviving Entrepreneurship Community and the host of The Resilient Entrepreneur Podcast which debuted on iTunes at #15 on the US Entrepreneurial Chart! In this episode Michelle and Sedie talk about the implications of doing things the way they’ve always been done and ignoring signs of change and growth in any industry. We also chat about the variety of rules that different people live under.
Wanna connect with Michelle? Here’s where you can find her:
- Surviving Entrepreneurship Community – https://www.facebook.com/groups/215857859592242
- Website –https://www.createhonesty.com
- LinkedIn –https://www.linkedin.com/in/merciermichelle/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ MichelleMercierRE
- Instagram – http://Instagram.com/CreateHonesty
Enjoyed this episode? Don’t forget to Review for a chance to be Shouted Out in a future episode. . . also Download, Rate & Share to help more people find this podcast
Come dish with us in the Dishing on Diversity Facebook Group where we can also answer your diversity, equity and inclusion questions!
Show your support for this community by joining us over at Patreon