Meet Ayanna aka Phenomenallyautistic Ayanna is an autism advocate born & raised in Westchester county New York. Along with having autism she has survived over 220 seizures lives with chronic illnesses and has 2 autoimmune diseases. She doesn’t let that stop her from spreading her messages of self love, joy, equality, diversity, inclusion & autism awareness & acceptance through the Arts.
This conversation was one of courage and vulnerability. Ayanna comes authentically and that makes for a conversation of learning and growth. Ayanna and I talk about when she was diagnosed, why it was missed for so long, what it means to her and how it’s shaping the work she does in the world. Please don’t miss this opportunity to have a conversation with a Black woman with autism.
Links for Ayanna Davis aka Phenomenally Autistic Ayanna and mentions in the episode:
- My Melanin: https://bookshop.org/a/11079/9780578715438
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/phenomenallyautistic/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhDs21gawWrY-JSADFGGnQ
- TikToc: https://www.tiktok.com/@phenomenallyautistic?
Hey, remember to listen to the private podcast “Discover Your Social Power”and join the Discovery Den!
Enjoyed this episode? Don’t forget to Review, Rate, & Share to help more people find us – Also come be a patron!
Ready to cultivate a culture that’s Equitable and Inclusive and attract and maintain the Diversity you’re looking for? Great! Connect with me in the links below and let’s get to know each other.
Here are a few places we can connect:
- Patreon / Discovery Den: https://www.patreon.com/sedruolamaruska
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedruolamaruska/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sedruola/
- Website: http://sedruolamaruska.com/work-with-sedie
- Facebook: Sedruola Maruska (limited)