In the final chapter of her book “A Woman’s Guide to Claiming Space” Eliza VanCort gives voice and cedes space to four lovely young women whom she mentors. Having this conversation with this group of women was incredibly special. Each has their own story of overcoming and they are eons from where I was at their age. You’ll enjoy this very open conversation about what it means to be Black/Marginalized and a woman in this America.
Click Here for a chance to win a copy of “A Woman’s Guide to Claiming Space”
Find Eliza everywhere: Eliza VanCort
Buy a copy of the book “A Woman’s Guide to Claiming Space“
Enjoyed this episode? Don’t forget to Download, Rate & Share to help more people find this podcast – Also leave a review for a chance to be Shouted Out in a future episode!
Looking for Sedie? Here are a few places we can connect:
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sedruolamaruska
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedruolamaruska/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sedruola/
- Website: http://sedruolamaruska.com
- Facebook: Sedruola Maruska (limited)