Arthur Woods is a social entrepreneur and LGBTQ+ leader working at the intersection of equity, inclusion and technology. He is the Co-Founder of Mathison, a venture-backed technology platform equipping employers with everything they need to manage their diversity hiring efforts. He was named to Forbes 30 Under 30 and 40 Under 40 by BEQ. He is a three-times TEDx speaker and previously co-founded Out in Tech and Imperative.
In this episode Sedie and Arthur talk about what the challenges are when thinking of hiring for diversity and how to overcome them. They also talk about why companies need to embrace the pain of change.
Links to connect with Arthur
- More about Mathison: http://Mathison.io/platform
- Book, Hiring for Diversity: http://HiringforDiversity
- LinkedIn community: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mathisonio/
- Our new Book Club Action Series for Hiring for Diversity:
Other books mentioned in the episode:
Diversitydish.com – How can I be of service?
Other places you can find resources and help support my work:
- Patreon / Discovery Den: https://www.patreon.com/sedruolamaruska
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedruolamaruska/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sedruola/
- Website: http://diversitydish.com/
- Facebook: Sedruola Maruska (limited)
Business leaders, ready to learn and have your people learn, the basics of social justice? Great, click here to start on the learning journey: https://bit.ly/educatetoelevate