As we close out October and Breast Cancer awareness month 2021 I wanted to share my family’s perspective on my cancer journey. I’ve shared many times, and getting their perspective seemed relevant. As I speak to each member of my immediate family I realize we’ve never really discussed it so the responses were new to me and genuine.
Cancer, whatever type of cancer it is, affects families. Not just the person with the disease. So in this conversation I ask my son, daughter and husband to share themselves and thankfully, they each accepted the challenge. This is an intimate look at our family’s journey with cancer and listen in to our interactions.
Enjoyed this episode? Don’t forget to Review, Rate, & Share to help more people find us – Also come be a patron!
Looking for Sedie? Here are a few places we can connect:
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sedruolamaruska
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedruolamaruska/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sedruola/
- Website: http://sedruolamaruska.com
- Facebook: Sedruola Maruska (limited)