Jason Greer is Founder and President of Greer Consulting, Inc. (GCI), a Labor Management and Employee Relations Consulting firm located in St Louis. Jason is widely known for his work in the area of racial reconciliation based upon his experiences as a victim of cross burnings and racial harassment by the Knights of Ku Klux Klan (KKK). This story and the resulting lessons have been given new perspective in his keynote, Diversity and The Brain: What’s Your Story?, wherein he champions and celebrates diversity as a means of overcoming barriers to success and experiencing the best that an organization and/or community has to offer. In this conversation Jason and Sedie get to talking about sub-conscious / non-conscious bias, generational trauma, belonging and so much more. It’s a very open conversation about the need to confront our history so we can move beyond it to a better way of interacting.
Links for Jason Greer and mentions in the episode
- Greer Consulting Inc.: http://hiregci.com
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/jason.greer
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LaborDiversity
- Book: “Bias, Racism & The Brain”
Enjoyed this episode? Don’t forget to Review, Rate, & Share to help more people find us – Also come be a patron!
Looking for Sedie? Here are a few places we can connect:
- Help support my work by becoming a patron over at Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sedruolamaruska
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedruolamaruska/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sedruola/
- Website: http://sedruolamaruska.com
- Facebook: Sedruola Maruska (limited)