Juliette Nelson is a thought leader, entrepreneur, and published author who is passionate about empowering people to achieve the highest standards of their purpose.
In this episode Juliette and Sedie engage in a spirited conversation that spans, living abroad to religion. Both being from New York and having grown up in the same religion, with Haitian backgrounds, this conversation is one where two “sisters” freely share for the purpose of helping others hear and understand social justice, racism, and history.
Juliette Nelson is a thought leader, entrepreneur, and published author who is passionate about empowering people to achieve the highest standards of their purpose. Having a Bachelor’s and Master’s in Business Administration, she is dedicated to equipping her clients with the tools to be more productive, successful, and enjoy a better quality of life. She is also a Doctoral Candidate in Industrial & Organizational Psychology and aims to support organizations in achieving organizational effectiveness.
Here are the places you can find Juliette:
- Book: Sharing my Lens the College Experience
- Website: https://www.juliettenurinelson.com/
- Nurilens: https://nurilens.co/
- Junuri: https://www.junuri.co/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/juliettenurinelson
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/juliettenurinelson/
Diversitydish.com – How can I be of service?
Other places you can find resources and help support my work:
- Patreon / Discovery Den: https://www.patreon.com/sedruolamaruska
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedruolamaruska/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sedruola/
- Website: https://diversitydish.com/
- Facebook: Sedruola Maruska (limited)
Business leaders, ready to learn and have your people learn, the basics of social justice? Great, click here to start on the learning journey: https://bit.ly/educatetoelevate