Antonio Meyers is an autistic man who’s humanity shines through in all that he does. He loves people and is passionate about spreading the word that we all need to tap into our humanity so we can truly see each other.
We first met Antonio on April 20, 2021 in Episode #26: Putting Humanity First | Antonio Meyers
In this episode Antonio and I talk about his new book “A Grandmother’s Unconditional Love” which has just been published on Amazon.com. Antonio is an inspiring individual who’s dedicated to helping as many people as he can understand the blessing of autism and the humanity in us all.
Links to connect with Antonio:
Book: A Grandmother’s Unconditional Love
- TonioTimeDaily – YouTube
- Antonio Myers | Facebook
- TonioTimeDaily is creating videos (podcast) | Patreon
- Antonio Myers (@Antonio72719197) / Twitter
- TonioTimeDaily (iamtrulyholistic.blogspot.com)
- TonioTimeDaily • A podcast on Anchor
- Pay $TonioTimeDaily on Cash App
Enjoyed this episode? Don’t forget to Review, Rate, & Share to help more people find us – Also come be a patron!
Looking for Sedie? Here are a few places we can connect:
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sedruolamaruska
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedruolamaruska/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sedruola/
- Website: http://sedruolamaruska.com
- Facebook: Sedruola Maruska (limited)