Debra Woog (Vouge) is a Crisis Navigation Partner. If you’re not sure what that is, you’re not alone. Turns out Debra saw a need and decided to fill it. In this episode Debra shares her background growing up as a white Jewish girl and how that impacted her views on diversity, equity and inclusion. You’ll also learn about what it means to be a Crisis Navigation Partner and how you can use her services as we open up the world post-pandemic.
You can find Debra online:
- Connect Two Website – https://connecttwo.com/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/connecttwo
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/connecttwo/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/connecttwo/
Debra talked about two books:
- “Breaking Through: The Making of Minority Execu-Tives in Corporate America” by David Thomas & John Gabarro
- “Little Fires Everywhere” by Celest Ng
(using these links will help support local bookstores near you)
Enjoyed this episode? Don’t forget to Download, Rate & Share to help more people find this podcast – Also leave a review for a chance to be Shouted Out in a future episode!
Set up your “VIP Discovery Date with Sedie” Today CLICK HERE for more information!
Looking for Sedie? Here are a few other places we can connect:
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sedruolamaruska
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedruolamaruska/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sedruola/
- Website: http://sedruolamaruska.com
- Facebook: Sedruola Maruska (limited)