TRIGGER ALERT: WE TALK ABOUT PHYSICAL ABUSE, SEXUAL ABUSE AND MENTAL HEALTH IN THIS EPISODE, PLEASE BE ADVISED.
Reema Sukumaran is the Author of “Beautifully Broken” her memoir of surviving abuse, rape and mental illness. She’s married to her wonderful husband and together they have six boys. As a speaker and trainer Reema’s goal is to shed light on clergy abuse. Our very candid conversation goes through the themes in her book and how she’s overcoming with the love and support of her family. Within this episode you’ll hear what Reema did to survive and how she’s embracing a healing path every day.
To purchase Reema’s book “Beautifully Broken” – CLICK HERE
Connect with Reema via her website: http://reematalks.com
Resources if you’ve been sexually assaulted:
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673
Resources if you’re in need of mental help:
- Open Path Psychotherapy Collective: https://openpathcollective.org/open-path-staff/
- Good Therapy: https://www.goodtherapy.org/
- National Alliance on Mental Illness: https://www.nami.org/help
- Talkspace APP
- BetterHelp APP
Resources for Meditation:
- Calm APP
- Insight Timer APP
- Headspace APP
Enjoyed this episode? Don’t forget to Download, Rate & Share to help more people find this podcast – Also leave a review for a chance to be Shouted Out in a future episode!
Looking for Sedie? Here are a few places we can connect:
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sedruolamaruska
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sedruolamaruska/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sedruola/
- Website: http://sedruolamaruska.com
- Facebook: Sedruola Maruska (limited)