Dishing on Diversity
Welcome to the “Diversity Dish” podcast website. The Diversity Dish podcast focuses on highlighting experiences in the workplace or industry where the marginalizing of people takes place.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is about making space for each person and taking account of what they need to succeed. On Diversity Dish we’ll be dishing with everyday people and experts to get a sense of:
- The real experiences of people in daily life
- The reasons behind certain behaviors, prejudices and attitudes
- Suggested solutions to moving the conversation forward
The good, the bad and the ugly will all have voice because that’s what we’re using to affect change. Our voices.
I’m looking for people to have conversations with. If you fall within these categories (or if you have a relevant story to share):
- Womxn (especially Black, Brown and Transgender)
- Differently able people
- People from the LGBTQ community
- Men (especially Black & Brown)
- Activists / Front line Workers/Organizers
Fill out this form to get in touch and be considered. Let’s dive in and dish about how we can move toward change.